- We appreciate that many of our patients have very busy schedules or travel a significant distance to attend our clinics and have often done significant research regarding the treatment prior to their consultation. It is therefore possible to carry out a treatments immediately after the consultation.
- If you think you may wish to proceed with the treatment after the consultation then please advise our staff at the time of booking your consultation so we can adjust your appointment time accordingly.
- Please note that if you book an appointment for a consultation and treatment and you want to think about the treatment further after the consultation, then there is absolutely no obligation to proceed with the treatment.
Enhanced Facial Aesthetics is a private clinic based in Larbert run by Michelle Hardy offering a specialised approach to delivering non-surgical facial aesthetics.
We are an exclusive medical aesthetics company offering a wide range of treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, lip enhancement and skin treatments. We operate from a beautiful Grade C Listed lodge in Larbert.
Michelle’s wealth of experience combined with her warm and friendly personality make her a perfect choice for a highly skilled practitioner. As such, we have many happy clients who come back time and time again for her great service and great results.
We aim to bring you safe, affordable non-surgical aesthetic treatments from honest, trustworthy, highly trained and registered healthcare professionals who have a passion for restoring your confidence and happiness.
A personal approach
At Enhanced Facial Aesthetics we recognise that you are an individual who has varying needs and concerns regarding the way you look and how you present yourself. All of our treatments and procedures are tailor-made to suit the individual and we will never make you feel pressured or sell you any treatment which you would not personally benefit from.
Through our continued education in aesthetics, we strive to give you the best advice on how to look after your skin in order to enable you to make a fully informed decision about any treatment that can help you reach your goal to look the best you can with a natural, younger look.
Michelle has gained a Nursing Degree and is also an Independent Nurse Prescriber registered with the NMC. Additionally, Michelle is a member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN) and Aesthetic Complication Expert group (ACE). She is fully trained in several aesthetic treatments and continues to keep up to date with the latest products and techniques through regular meetings with company representatives, attending meetings nationwide. She is a subscriber to the Journal of Aesthetic Nursing, which details the latest research and information available.
Enhanced Facial Aesthetics are extremely priviledged to have Lyn Craw as part of the team who brings her passion, knowledge and reputation to the clinic. She brings many years experience within beauty and aesthetics, with a warm and genuine care for our clients.
Lyn offers comprehensive skin assessments, a wide range of treatments and is an expert in the ZO skin care range.
What to expect
Our goal is to give each client the best experience and results possible. We do that by listening to you, answering your questions, and coming up with a customized treatment recommendation that works for you. We understand that when it comes to your appearance, you shouldn’t make decisions lightly, so we want you to take advantage of our Free Consultation to come and meet us and see our clinic for yourself. Check out the information below.
- Your initial visit to Enhanced Facial Aesthetics begins with a no-obligation consultation, which typically lasts for around 15-20 minutes.
- Your consultation will be carried out by our highly experienced Aesthetics Nurse with over 10 years of experience.
- Skincare consultations will be carried out by Lyn, who has a wealth of knowledge in aesthetics, beauty and skincare
- Your consultation will begin by listening to and understanding your concerns and requirements and discussing how best we can meet and exceed your expectations.
- The various treatment options, together with the benefits and any potential risks of the treatment will be discussed.
- You will have ample opportunity to ask questions during your consultation, which will be answered honestly and openly.
- There is no obligation to book the treatment with us after your consultation and you will not be rushed into making a decision.
- As with all needle-based treatments, there is always a small possibility of bruising after your treatment. To reduce this risk, we advise that you do not take anti-inflammatory painkillers (e.g. Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Nurofen, Voltarol), St John’s Wort or Vitamin E supplements for at least a week before your treatment, as they all increase your tendency towards bleeding.
- Alcohol will also increase your tendency towards bleeding therefore we advise you to refrain from alcohol for 24 hours.
- If required an anaesthetic cream will be applied to the area being treated. At subsequent visits, for your convenience, we can supply you with anaesthetic cream for you to apply at home before you attend for your treatment.
- Before your treatment, you will be provided with a detailed consent form which you will be asked to read and sign.
- After your treatment apply a cold pack to the treated area It is normal for there to be some redness to the skin and mild bruising can also occur.
- Mineral make-up can be applied after your treatment so you can resume your normal daily activities immediately.