Please take some time to read this quick guide to choosing your aesthetics provider to help you achieve value for money and natural results.
Finding the right provider with suitable qualifications and experience who is able to deliver the best results for you whilst keeping costs reasonable as possible can be difficult and daunting.
The aim of this page is to give you the information you need to…
- Make it easier for you to make a more informed choice in a confusing marketplace
- Help you obtain the most cost-effective treatment.
- Help you choose a provider who is trained to deliver treatment safely and deal with any complications.
- To help you achieve natural looking results that enhance your appearance.
How you can achieve this?
- Do your research on the clinic, look on the internet, what does the website look like, what do facebook reviews say?
- Do your research on the provider, are they medically trained, are they qualified to deliver the treatment?
- Do they offer a free consultation? is the consultation relaxed and friendly? is there any pressure to book immediately?
- Can you freely look around the clinic, is it clean and suitable?
- Ask questions, ask to see insurance certificates, ask to see qualifications and training certificates.
- Know the risks of a treatment – ie: Dermal fillers can cause permanent blindness and death in just minutes if injected incorrectly.
- Ask about how they deal with complications if they arise, are they trained to spot them and resolve them?
MAKING YOUR DECISION
With so much choice and variable pricing it can be quite confusing so try and stay safe with your choice. We recommend you
- Choose a provider who is medically trained
- Choose a provider who is qualified to administer the treatments
- Choose a provider who has the knowledge and experience to spot complications
- Choose a provider who has access to emergency drugs and expertise to resolve complications
- Know the full risks of any treatment however insignificant it can seem.